TOG's Alaric Prefecture, also known as The Commonwealth's Grand Dukedom of Alaric dragward of the battle lines, is an Illustris-level contested territory which serves as the front lines of the TOG/Commonwealth War.
The Alaric Offensive of 6795 has altered the Dukedom's map.
- Bannor Province (contested)
- Birchshire County (contested)
- Finor County
- Gilpin Province
- Hammeron County
- Hibbing Province
- Keserdal Province
- Kitchner County
- Magog County
- Pembroke Province (contested)
- Rhoalter Province (contested)
- Rift Protectorate (contested)
- Shannedam County/Province
- Wayne County
- Yoventrov Protectorate (contested)
- Counties still maintain governmental function from their county capital.
- Provinces have enough TOG infrastructure in place to establish a quorum for a spectibles-level provincial senator.
- TOG Protectorates have conquered the county seat, but as of 6841, don't have enough quorum to "vote" into power a spectibles-level provincial senator.
- Contested systems host active, dynamic fronts.